Sunday, October 29, 2006

Why haven't I blogged?

Sorry no posts lately but life has been moving way to fast (oh, isn't that what I was wanting these days?). I actually had a few days off from work last week but I did help out a few days at my parents office. I did manage to get away one day and visit Corbyn down at WKU. Mike and I did start painting the living room. I will have to take a picture of the finished process. We still have to finish the trim. I like the color (cocoa butter), a fancy name for yellow if you ask me. We have also been in the process of helping Mike's parents move. They have to be out of their house this week so there was lots to do. You sure do accumulate a lot of things in 35 years! Of course there were 2 nights of football this week. I can't believe the season is almost over. This Friday is the first round of the playoffs. They are playing Bardstown Bethlehem and this team beat them in the regular season. Hope they come out to play.

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

I've been wondering where you have been!!!! Keeping busy really seems to help the wait!!!

Lisa