Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!
(The Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is my favorite!)
We are off to cook for Thanksgiving dinner so I will post more later. Today we will be going to Mike's aunt's house to celebrate and tomorrow we will be celebrating the holiday with my family. Two days of wonderful family, fun and FOOD!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be posting very soon to tell you about the wonderful gift I got from my Feb. secret pal last night, our Thanksgiving dinner, and our big shopping trip on Friday morning. Is anyone else getting up early to fight the madness?!! Until then....

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too!

4D said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Keep smilin!

Ava's family said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kim & Mike!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Kim and Mike. Next year we will have so much more to add to all our Blessings. I can't wait. God Bless you guys and don't eat to much.

Leslie, Larry, and Ella.

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy T day!!! SHOPPING tomorrow??? Are you crazy??? I will be sleeping in my toasty bed... enjoy shopping!!

Lisa