Sunday, November 26, 2006

More Feb Secret Pal Goodies!

Sorry it took me so long to post about my wonderful goodies from my Feb secret pal but it has been one busy weekend. We got home last Wednesday and saw that our good postman had left a package on the front door (I was thinking that I better get him a gift for Christmas with all these packages he has been bringing to my door!). Of course, I ran for the camera and Mike helped open the box. My pal did it again! She send such wonderful gifts. First we got the cutest photo album. The front says Baby Girl, which just made me melt. I can't wait to get to China and snap some photos to put in it! Then we got a babysitter pad that goes on the fridge. I love it! I know one day we will use it but right now I can't think of ever leaving our little Emma! It did make me think of who we would let watch our princess. We may need some more background check papers (hey, they checked me out!). Next WE got POPCORN! As I type this I am snacking on it, YUMMY!! Last but not least, Emma got the cutest matching hat and gloves (my favorite!) I can't wait to bundle up my doll and see her in these. Sorry, Mike wouldn't model it for the picture so Jack had to pose for his little sister.
| View Show | Create Your Own
I just really want to thank our wonderful pal for all the gifts she has sent. We have loved everything and can't wait until next month to find out who you are! You will always have a special place in our hearts!!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

You've got an awesome pal. Love all the girly pink!

Anonymous said...

Jack is such a good sport! I am so glad that you got your gifts and that you love them....next month is the big reveal! IF I decide to reveal that is!!!!!

Love Your Feb Secret Pal

Ava's family said...

Jack looks great in hats.....some dogs can't pull it off....Jack is a natural!!

Pug Mama said...

great gifts!