Thursday, November 16, 2006

Starting over!


I'm trying to keep a smile on my face these days. It's not always easy! I got a letter on Friday that our home study will be expiring on 12/12. You know what that means? You got it, more paperwork (yuck!). I contacted AHSS on Monday and they are sending me out the required paperwork to update our home study. I am not sure what all I have to redo but I hope the papers get here soon so I can get everything done by Dec. 12th. I guess I will be calling Amber AGAIN. Poor thing, she has seen so much of us. Hopefully this will be the last trip she has to make out to our house before we bring Emma home. If the papers come tomorrow I will let you know what I have to do.

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Blech! I hope it isn't a huge ordeal. I hear things go much smoother with 're-dos'

Anonymous said...

I know it sucks!!!! I wish I could make things start moving faster!!! I love you!!
Dee Anna

4D said...

Hope it goes quickly and all the papers are back up to date. Pain in the toushy!

Keep smilin!

Lisa and Tate said...

NIGHTMARE I tell you!!! So sorry you have to do this!!! Hang in there!!

Lisa