Saturday, December 02, 2006

Gifts for travel!

On Friday evening when we got home from work there was a package stuffed in the mailbox for us. Now, I am not sure how the post lady got it in there because I had a time getting it out. I guess she thought it was too cold to get out and put it on the porch! I guess I shouldn't complain to much as she has been delivering a lot of packages to our house. Of course I was excited to see it was from our March Secret Pal. This months theme was "travel time" and she (or I guess I should say, "THE PAL" as it could be a guy or a couple!) set us up with all the essentials. The first thing we opened was mini lint rollers (great idea!). You would think that I would have thought of that since I am always walking around with dog and cat hair on me. Next, Mike opened shampoo and conditioner. We then got lotion, chap stick, and a first aid kit (hey, how did you know I'm such a clumsy person?!) The best was the baby travel pack. I always love smelling all of the J&J baby products at baby showers and now we are actually the ones getting them! Of course we always love the sweet cards our pal sends. Thank you so much to our March pal. Your gifts always brighten our day!

No comments: