Sunday, December 10, 2006

How did he get this old?

SWEET 16
HOW COULD HE BE THAT OLD?!

I wanted to send out a big birthday wish to my nephew Chase. Today he turned the big 16 so I wanted to warn everyone to stay off the roads! I can't believe how fast he has grown. Now this picture is from early this year so he has grown even more since this picture. I'll have to download some new ones of him. 16 years ago today Chase was born almost 4 months early! He weighed in at a big 3lbs 2oz! He spent the first 2 months of his life in the hospital. What a wonderful young man he has become. Chase, we love you and wish you a happy birthday. Good luck on your permit test. I've got the car ready for you to drive.

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy birthday, Chase!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby!!! I cant believe that he is 16!!! These have been the fastest 16 years!!! From the little one who has been hit be two cars, SHOCKED, ECT!!! I wondered if he would ever see 16!!!! Thanks for being such a great Aunt, I know he wouldnt have made it this far with out you guys!!!!!