Monday, December 11, 2006

On the 8th day of the reveal...

On the 8th day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me (Emma!)...

Our pal gave Emma the cutest little pair of tights. This is Emma's first pair! I have always thought that little tights look cute with an outfit. I'll have to show these to Mike's Mom. She is always worried about the grandkids not being fully covered so I know she will love these! Now I did notice that these tights came from Kohls (one of my favorite stores), so my secret pal lives near a Kohls!! How many Kohls are there in the US? Do you think it can help narrow down my choices? Probably not! I guess I will just have to wait 4 more days!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Cute...but no dice - there is a Kohl's on every corner in Ohio at least.

Anonymous said...

Kphls has a store??? I thought it was mail order only!!! NO CLUES HERE!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooops.... I mean Kohls and

Love your Secret Pal