Wednesday, December 13, 2006

On the 10th day of the reveal...


On the 10th day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me (yes ME!)

Okay, you may think it is for Emma but I say it is for ME! I absolutely love this gift! I have been looking for letters to go in Emma room. Hey, secret pal, did you make this?!! How did you do it? I would love to have Emma's full name if you want to share your secret. Come on, you can just go ahead and tell me who you are. For some reason I am taking it that I'll have to wait until that 12th day. We are down to 2 days! Back to the E! This E is so cute and check out the label she put with it. Is my pal creative or what?!! It will match Emma room perfectly. Once again my pal sure does know us. Thanks again to my fabulous secret pal! Check back tomorrow for day 11!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

That is too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the E!!!! Yes Secret pal let us in on the secret of how you made it!!! We need the MMA NOW!!!!! It will look so cute in her room!!! You are awesome!
Dee Anna

Dawn and Dale said...

I haven't dropped in for ages here but I re-found you this morning!!

I LOVE your secret pal's idea on how she is revealing herself!!

Toooo cool!!