Thursday, December 14, 2006

On the 11th day of the reveal...

On the 11th day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me (MIKE & ME)...

Our secret pal gave us these two adorable mugs with candycane cocoa! They are so cute. We love hot cocoa! I have never had candycane cocoa. I can't wait to try it but I think I will wait for it to get cold again here. It was in the teens and now it is back in the 6o's so I'll have to let everyone know how good it is later. The mugs are so cute. I love snowmen and can you believe it, I don't have any Christmas mugs! Until now!f
I had to take a picture showing both sides! Now, as I was checking out the mugs I noticed that they are from Crate & Barrel (my favorite Chicago store!) I've never looked to see where else they have stores. Hey secret pal, are these online buys too?!! Kohls, Crate & Barrel... Let's see! I just have one more day to wait until I find out who you are. Is everyone ready? I sure am! Thanks Feb Secret Pal, all of these gifts have been awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONLINE.... Reveal tomorrow!!!

Love your Feb Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

Oh... the mugs are small so I thought of Emma enjoying Hot Chocolate and marshmellow after a fun day in the brisk winter weather!!

Love
F.S.P.