Friday, December 15, 2006

On the 12 day of the reveal...

On the 12 day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me...

When we opened our package the first thing we saw was this note from our secret pal explaining the contents of the bag! So who is our pal?! Well she didn't identify herself as she signed the note, Love your Secret Pal.... We thought today was the reveal, so come on, who is our amazing secret pal?

We then pulled out the sweetest gift made for Emma from our secret pal. We loved it! I can't believe how much time and love our pal put into making this bear for Emma. I love the detail and the colors that our pal picked out. We can tell how much time, thoughtfulness and love was put into making it. It is something we can't wait to share with Emma and tell her all about our wonderful secret pal. This was truly very special to the both of us.

On the bears arm was another special gift for Emma. Our pal had sent me the exact same bracelet (except bigger!!) for my birthday back in August. For those of you who don't know this is a red thread bracelet. This red thread bracelet connects me to our daughter in China. I can't wait until we have Emma in our arms and we can share her bracelet with her. When we opened this gift it brought tears to my eyes to think just how much love and thoughtfulness has been put into each of these wonderful gifts that our pal has sent us. I guess what you are still waiting to hear is who our wonderful secret pal is. Well at the very bottom of this bag we found this special little note filling us in on who our secret (now not so secret) pal is. Any guesses?!!


Our secret pal is Lisa! I can't believe it!! Months and months ago when I joined the quilt swap my first square came from Lisa. It was then that I found her blog. I have so enjoyed following her journey to her Tate-r-bug and now I feel a special connection to her.

Lisa, I FINALLY know who to send my HUGE thank you too! Each and every month we have looked forward to receiving your packages. Each gift has been so thoughtful and every month I have felt closer to this wonderful pal that has a special place in my heart, YOU!! Thank you for making these past months go by much quicker. You always seem to cheer us up and put smiles on our faces during this long wait. This red thread that connects us to our daughter now also connects us to you, our wonderful new friend! I sure hope one day soon we will have the chance to meet in person as you have become so special to us. Sending lots of hugs to you, Mesa and Tate!

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

You cannot imagine how much fun I had doing the gifts each month to you and Mike and Emma and Kosmo and Jack!!! I could not have had a more wonderful person(s) to give to!!! Someday soon I hope we will meet while holding our gals in our arms.... you will never know how much joy and fun you added to my long wait for Tate!!!

Love Lisa (and Mesa)

Anonymous said...

Lisa and tate!!! How neat!!! We have been watching your site since Kimmie started hers!!! We love to keep up with what is going on in TATES WORLD!!! You have been such an awesome SP!!!! Thanks for being so great to my baby sister!!! I hope you guys do get to hook up in person!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Dee Anna

Ava's family said...

WOW!! So....Lisa has been the one sending you all those wonderful gifts!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

WOW!! Very cool that I've been following both your journey's as well!!

She's been an amazing secret pal to you!!!