Thursday, December 07, 2006

On the 4th day of the reveal...

On the 4th day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me (Mike)...


This wonderful box of See's candy! Mike was excited when we opened this but even more excited to see that our pal had thought of him! Now I know the picture didn't come out great but on the little note it did tell him to share with ME! Thanks secret pal, he may have ate the whole box himself. Now I will try not to overdue it or all that weight will come back. To back up for a minute, we both had a long day so it was late when we got in but all these goodies have gotten us so excited that we couldn't wait to go into Emma room and grab another gift! What does day 5 have in store for us? Well, just wait! A big thanks to my pal. Only 8 more days until we find out who you are!

No comments: