Tuesday, December 05, 2006

On the third day of the reveal...

On the third day of the reveal my (Kozmo's) secret pal gave to me... As you see I messed up the picture order again! Kozmo got these wonderful little mice. They were different from any we had ever bought him.
Here is a picture of Kozmo's gift before the reveal.


As soon as Kozmo saw Mike open the package he got all excited and started Meowing! I got one out for him to play with he took off with it. He has been flipping this thing all over the house. I liked the above picture as it reminded me of when he was a kitten and so playful. Kozmo sends a big Meow to his amazing pal. He wants to know how you knew exactly what to buy him?!

I guess it was a good thing we missed day 2 as tonight both of our boys got wonderful suprises! By the way, we are another day closer to finding out who our wonderful pal is. Come on, don't you want to tell us NOW!!!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

I am so enjoying this! I'll have to rob this idea or something similar when my reveal comes along in March or so :0)

4D said...

What great gifts! Love the reveal idea.

Keep smilin!

Pug Mama said...

I am having a serious laughing fit over your cat being named Kozmo.
LOVE IT!!!!
Kozmo Kramer.
Your cat's not a racist, now is he?

Ava's family said...

How fun!!! Kozmo looks like he is enjoying this too!

Kim said...

I'm having so much fun following along. I want to thank your Secret Pal!