Thursday, December 07, 2006

On the 5th day of the reveal...

On the 5th day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me (Emma)...


Our pal sent Emma the cutest slippers ever! As soon as we went to gift the 5th gift from Emma's room Jack came running. He now thinks that every gift in red should be his. As soon as we opened the package Jack jumped up in my lap. He thought that the slippers were a toy for him. By the way, he has followed me around for 3 days with his hot dog wanting my to play fetch with him. Back to the slippers! They are just adorable. I can see Emma now running down the hall in her pj's and slippers with Jack running behind her trying to attach her feet to get these plush slippers!

I had to show the bunny on the bottom of the slippers. We love them! Secret pal, you have sent us so many wonderful gifts. I just can't wait to thank you! 7 more days until we find out who you are!! I can't wait to be able to sit down with Emma and tell her where all of these wonderful and special gifts came from. Alright everyone, stay tuned for day SIX!!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Awww! Love bunnies :0)

Pug Mama said...

You are getting some very cool stuff!

Anonymous said...

Day 6 !!!!!!! This is fun for us, cause from here on out besides the final reveal, each day will be a surprise to us also!!! I have the worst memory for details!!! I loved the slippers too!!!!!

Love your
Feb Sec Pal

Anonymous said...

Ooooops! I meant the 5th day of reveal!!!! I told you I was losing it!

F.S.P.