Saturday, December 09, 2006

On the 6th day of the reveal...

On the Sixth day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me (Emma)...

Emma got some take and toss snack cups and heat sensitive spoons. I know these will come in very handy. For one, since this will be our first little one in the house it will be nice to feed her without her burning her mouth! The take and toss cups is great for us since we are always on the go. Secret Pal you are really spoiling us!
Sorry this post was late coming. Friday I spent the morning shopping and then we went to a Christmas party in Simpsonville for our agency A Helping Hand. Katrina had set up a wonderful dinner for the families near us. We had a wonderful time visiting with all of the waiting families. We even had two China dolls at dinner with us. Sorry no photos! I was so busy talking that I never got the camera out.

No comments: