Sunday, December 03, 2006

On the first day of the reveal...

If you notice in the picture above there is one gift missing! Now I know what you are thinking but it's not true. I had every intention of waiting until the 14th to start opening the gifts but my wonderful and amazing secret pal told me to start NOW!! Yes that's right. She posted me a note to start today. She even told me to open one for yesterday and one for today but we opted to start today. Now of course I got my photos out of order so check out what we got!


Aren't they the cutest! Now I have to admit that I know nothing about scrapbooking but I had already decided that I was going to attempt to make one for our precious Emma. Now I have some cute pieces to start with . Anyone want to give me a Scrapbooking 101 class? Thank you so much secret pal, we love them and can't wait to use them.



So here goes! On the first day of the reveal my secret pal gave to me... 2 wonderful pages of scrapbook goodies!! Now that we got the hang of this we can't wait until tomorrow to open our second present. Stay tuned for our next gift!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

This is so creative I can't stand it!

Hey, seriously, I checked out 'Scrapbooking for Dummies' and 'Idiot's Guide to Scrapbooking' I got some ideas but more just from looking at the stuff others have done :0)

Have fun!

Lisa and Tate said...

I'm starting to scrap for my Tate... I have to put my daily photos of her somewhere.... So many scrap stores have such great samples and ideas.... I have joined the scrapbook exchange group Lady Bug Hunters... if you want the link, email me.. How fun to have a gift a day to open!!!

Lisa

4D said...

What a fun SP! Can`t wait to see the big reveal.

Keep smilin!