Friday, January 05, 2007

Can You Believe I Bought This?

I just realized that I didn't post any Christmas pictures so I will have to put a few on here but this was one of my favorites. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I have always been a huge UK fan. How could I have ever married a Louisville fan?!! Over the years I have dragged Mike to many UK games and even made him wear Kentucky stuff. Anyway, when I was shopping for him this year I bought him this Louisville pullover and found this little shirt for Emma. I can't believe I bought her something Louisville but you can see it made Mike happy. He took it everywhere we went Christmas to show everyone what I had bought.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Emma will look great in it! Especially next to dad's happy smile :0)

Valeri said...

That's so cute! Great picture, too!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you thought of dad by buying them matching Louisville outfits! I'm sure they will wear them proudly.