Friday, January 05, 2007

My day turned around!

In the mist of my bad tooth day we had a delivery that seemed to really perk me up! It was
the final gift from our March Secret Pal. I was so excited to get it and finally find out who has been sending me (us) all of these wonderful gifts. Who could this wonderful person be?...
Drumroll please... Our wonderful and amazing pal is Chrissie! I couldn't believe it! Months ago I helped fill in setting up the book swap for Chrissie and have been following along her journey ever since. Not once did I ever think that she was my secret pal!

Chrissie sent me this wonderful Corolle doll for Emma. I love it! I have thought about ordering it many times but hadn't! She is so sweet and just the perfect size for Emma to carry around. Thank you so much Chrissie for this wonderful and thoughtful gift!

I want to thank Chrissie so much for putting so much love and thoughtfulness into each and every gift you have sent us. I am so excited to finally get to thank you! I have been following your journey and have been so excited about the wonderful news of your pregnancy and even more excited to hear it is a girl!! I know your journey is changing but I want you to know how much you have touched our life and journey to Emma!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

...and I have truly enjoyed buying each month's Secret Pal gifts for you and Mike. Your posts are always so caring and thoughtful, and I know that you truly appreciate the gifts. Many blessings as you continue your journey to Emma!