Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Steve!


Happy Birthday Steve!
Hey Steve, how old are you today?!! Don't worry I won't tell! For those of you don't my family well Steve is my brother-in-law. I have known Steve since I was in the first grade. His family lived down the street and I was friends with his little sister. Of course back in the 70's when big hair was in I was scared to death of Steve. I would have never thought that I would ever be related to him (sure glad he cut that hair!). Anyway, I just wanted to send out a big birthday wish to Steve! Hope it's a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!!! Happy Birthday Steve!!! Hope your day is wonderful filled with many special moments!! (With those 3 kiddos at home, I know every moment is special)
WE LOVE YOU
The Martin Crew

Pug Mama said...

Hey Kramer, love the new blog!!!!!!

The Griffin Family said...

I plan to let my hair grow this year just for you Kim! What a 40th bday pic that should be! Thanks for my bday wishes!

SARA said...

Happy Birthday Steve

Kim - tag - you're it. Check out my blog.....