Monday, February 19, 2007

Look what came, WOW!

Wow! We arrived home on Saturday to a package sitting on the front porch. I couldn't wait to get inside and open it. Mike always laughs at me as I act like a little kid when the secret pal packages arrive. I have to say that this box was overflowing with goodies. Check out what we got!


This is a shot of everything! Look at all of these cute things for Emma (and US!) We loved it!

I was so excited about this book. I had bought one for my secret pal Lisa a few months back and kept thinking that I should go back and get one for Emma. I loved it and thought Emma should have it too. Now Mike won't get mad at me for buying more stuff! How did you know I wanted this?!!!
Next, we got some mealtime accessories: a skid proof plate, sippy cup, and cool little stick on bibs!
For ME, a make-up bag and an alarm clock/caculator for our trip. I'll share the clock with Mike. I will definately put these in our stack to take to China!

Check out these cute critters! They are actually wash animals. I know Emma will love these. She may have to share them with her daddy. Jack thinks they should be for him and he just keeps sitting in Emma's room crying for them. My last picture didn't attach but it was the cutest ladybug, bunny and a learning bug (see the 1st picture). I love educational toys. I can't believe all of these wonderful gifts our pal sent. Thank you so much Secret Pal. You sure made our weekend. You are incredible!!!!

7 comments:

4D said...

Love the gifts!! What a great SP.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

GOSH!!! I WANT A SECRET PAL!!! Love the gifts!
Dee Anna

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you wanted the book, I just found it and LOVED it! So, enjoy. I am loving being your new SP!

Ava's family said...

How the heck to you find the best SP's????

C's Mom said...

You have been so fortunate in the secret pal department! Good for you...and Emma :0)

Stephanie said...

You have one amazing secret pal!

SARA said...

Yay! What a fun box of goodies!