Sunday, February 11, 2007

No 29!

You know it's been a slow week for me when the only thing I can think to blog about it the #29. Today as I was catching up on reading some of my bloggy friends blogs I was seeing most of them having their 11 month LID-versary. This made me start thinking about our 11 Month LID (hey, thinking about our 11th month on the 11th!!) Okay, don't think I'm crazy I just have a thing for the #11. Anyway, I was thinking that we won't officially have a 11 month LID-versary. There is no 29th this month. Which leads me to my question... When can we celebrate, the 28th or the 1st?

Well, tomorrow starts another week. I don't think I mentioned but Mike's transmission went out on his truck a week ago so we have been carpooling all week. I thought he was getting it back today but now it won't be until mid-week. I have to say I have enjoyed having a personal driver but I do feel bad for Mike since he has to go into work with me at 5:30AM.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I say go with the 28th! You shouldn't have to wait one day longer than you have to:)

C's Mom said...

I'm with Kim! Happy Anny :0)

Ava's family said...

I say celebrate BOTH days...Maybe a special dinner or shopping for Emma...Yeah, go with BOTH days!

4D said...

Go with the 28th! Or if you go with the 1st, then you can have 2 anniversaries in one month...oooh!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I also have a "thing" with the number 11! It seems like it keeps popping up during the weirdest coincidences, and it's starting to freak me out a little bit. I was going to write about it on my blog for my 11 month anni., but started to feel all superstitious about it. Oh well, I'm going to go against the current and say celebrate on the 1st. That way you can honor the number 1 in your 11th month.

Have you ever thought that you might get your referral on 11/1... cause I have!

Shannon said...

I agree that you should celebrate both the 28th and 1st...all that much closer to being united with your sweetie, after all!