Friday, February 02, 2007

The Official Word

The CCAA has officially changed their site. We weren't sure if they were going to do it anymore but last night the site changed. This means that we are still in the review room. Our LID is 3/29/06 and they finished review up until 3/22/06. I'll be glad to know when we get through that part. I do want to say congrats to my fellow Feb and March group that are out of the review room. We now know for sure that the referrals went from Sept. 28 - Oct 13. Today if you get the chance go to Rumor Queen and check out all of these beautiful babies. (Tomorrow I will be back to looking at the big picture of just how long it will be before the stork visits us.)

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Right around the corner for you. I bet the holdup is one March file awaiting clarification. Of course, that's my guess only but it makes sense.

Pug Mama said...

I hate that they stopped at the 22nd!
you are soooooo close!

4D said...

It is sucky that we are still waiting for word but at least we are next for review!!

Keep smilin!

Ava's family said...

I also hate that they stopped just a few days before your LID! CJ's right...I bet there is only one March file holding up the rest of the month!

Shannon said...

Total bummer it's not the whole month. What a crazy system...the good thing is we know it works in the end!