Sunday, February 04, 2007

Our New Secret Pal Strikes!

Our original secret pal swap for our March group ended in December but I decided to stay in the swap. So this month I have a brand new secret pal and WOW did she/he out do herself!! Look at all of these amazing gifts! My pictures don't do justice but I wanted to get this BIG THANK YOU posted to my amazing pal! We received the cutest photo frame, school years book, and 2 special gifts just for me!! I love the nightgown and my first Asian material jacket! We love everything!! I apologize for this post being so late but the package was delivered wrong and we just got it after 2 weeks. Thank you so much secret pal for spoiling us rotten!







8 comments:

C's Mom said...

Wow...did she do the whole swap in one package??? What a treat.

Shannon said...

Love your new goodies! What beautiful fabric. Enjoy!

Valeri said...

What an awesome Secret Pal gift! Your Pal has wonderful taste. I'm still waiiting on my January gift from my Pal. I wonder if she forgot me! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I want a secret pal! Tommi

Stephanie said...

You have an awesome secret pal!

Ava's family said...

You get the BESTEST SP's!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kramer's:
I am your new Secret Pal (thus the anonymous posting :-) ). I am so glad you got the gift! I was worried, okay FRANTIC that you did not get it, now I am so happy! I just mailed your February gift and I hope it arrives without a detour! I am having a great time shopping for you! Your new Marching Panda SP

Karen said...

Love the gifts! You reminded me I need to go shopping for mine! I tageed you by the way. Go to my blog to read your tag!