Thursday, March 01, 2007

11 MONTH LID!

I was checking out Leslie's blog and saw her cute little chick and wanted to make one for myself. This is me and Jack waiting on our 11 Month LID for Emma right here in the USA.
To make one for yourself go to Bless This Chick.


I had asked a few weeks ago on which day I should celebrate our 11 Month LID Anniversary since there was no 29th in February. I decided I would wait until today. My ticker also turned to 11 today also. On the bright side, celebrating it today makes my 12th month a little shorter as I now only have to wait 28 days! I can't believe it is already March. I know this month will fly by as it is March Madness time (boy do I love my basketball), overtime at work and a business trip in a few weeks to Conn. Before I know it I will be posting that 1 year post. Who would have ever thought that one year would look so good. I am just hoping I am not sitting here next year blogging about our 2 year anniversary. Well, come on referrals. I am anxious to see where we get too.

My sister left today for Orlando for a dance team competition at Disney for Courtney. As they were leaving the RV they were traveling in broke down (a brand new one!) so it was a last minute thing that she had to drive. Anyone who knows my sister knows that she can get lost driving down the street so if you get a chance say a little prayer that they are safe and that they make it to Orlando with no problems (Thanks!). Hey, she's my sis, Tommi and I have to worry!!

9 comments:

4D said...

Happy 11 Month LID-iversary!

Hope the rest of our wait flies by.

Good travelling vibes being sent!!!

Keep smilin!

Ava's family said...

Happy 11 months down! I was doing pretty good about the wait until yesterday....I want some darn rumors already!

t~ said...

Happy 11 months down!

Shannon said...

Eleven months closer to Emma! Hope the rest of the Orlando venture goes smoothly.

Leslie said...

Cute little chick there Kim. 11 months have flown by, and I hope that your referral comes very, very soon.

Leslie

SARA said...

Happy 11 !!!!!!!!!

C's Mom said...

Congrats on 11 behind you. You're getting some big numbers there...this can't go on too much longer.

All the best thoughts on the Orlando experience.

Lisa and Tate said...

11, ELEVEN.... E.L.E.V.E.N!!!! Happy 11 months so much closer to Emma!!


Hugs
Lisa and Mesa

Kim said...

Happy LID-versary!!!!