Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Boy are we spoiled rotten!

When I got back home from out of town I had three packages waiting on the table to be opened. I couldn't believe that Mike didn't open them. You know me, I had to get them open ASAP. First off from my book swap I got 2 wonderful books Shoey and Dot and a My first Counting Book. I just love books and can't wait for Emma to be sitting in my lap reading along with me.


Then I got 3 bath books from the book swap. 2 of them can even be used in the tub! I love them!
Once again my March Secret Pal has gone way overboard! Look at all of this great stuff. Mike and I were so overwhelmed with all of the goodies (I almost couldn't get them all in one shot)! Kozmo was very interested in seeing what Emma got and believe me Jack wasn't far behind! Here is what was included: 2 stuffed babies one of which plays music, a plush growth chart that you can put pictures in, window shade, 3 ever so cute books and CD kids sing along set, skid proof bowl, 2 cute picture frames one of which is for friendship (maybe one day I will be able to put a picture of my secret pal and me in it! hint, hint, if I only knew who you are!!!), ladybug shirt, pooh sleeper, Dora sweatsuit, and a beautiful quilt. Hey secret pal, did you make this beautiful quilt? I love it! I can't believe all the thought and time you put into this wonderful gift. WOW!! I really can't wait until the day we know just who to thank. You are incredible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my secret pal:
Glad you enjoyed all the goodies. Yes, I made the quilt. I hope to meet you one day too! Your March SP!