Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July 4th!


Happy 4th of July to everyone!
I will post soon about what's going on around here but this morning we are off to the beach for a little July 4th trip. Of course I have the laptop so I will try to post while we are gone. I haven't gotten the pictures on here yet but I wanted to say a big thank you to our wonderful secret pal as she has out done herself again! You won't believe all of the wonderful gifts that were packed in this box. We really loved the blanket and hat that your Mom made (can't wait to post the pictures)! So thank you, thank you, thank you! Anyway, we are headed to Florida so I will post soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy 4th to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the gifts, I have a great time picking out everything! Happy 4th of July and we are closer to our babies!

Leslie said...

Hope you have a great trip Kim. Can't wait to see pictures. I know you need the R and R for sure. Call me when you get home so we can catch up. It's been a long long time.

Have a great time,

JMCS said...

Hope your holiday was awesome!

Hugs,
Jonni

Shannon said...

Enjoy your get away!