Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Month Down!

First off I want to acknowledge our LID Anniversary from yesterday. We are now at 32, enough said.

I wanted to show off this beautiful thank you boquet I got from Mike's Aunt Janet and Uncle Bill. I had helped set up Eric for his surgery and I got this suprise treat for helping out. They should have never done but we all really enjoyed it.
I'm not sure how good you can see this picture but my Mom and Dad had swarms of ladybugs all over the house. I was hoping this was going to mean that there was going to be a huge number of referrals this month and that they are on the way but per the first rumors it looks like a small 5 day batch. Please be wrong and send more!




2 comments:

Ava's family said...

Congrats on another month down....I swear I'm starting to lose track each month where we're at anymore!

All those ladybugs MUST mean we're getting more than 5 stinkin' days! I even sporting my ladybug undies for extra luck this month....I know, TMI! =)

Pug Mama said...

Happy 32!!!!!!
holy ladybugs!!! Did you know they bite - and it hurts!!!