Friday, October 31, 2008

Bragging again!


You have to love being an aunt. With all these nieces and nephews I always have something going on. This week Gage was in the paper. He has a part in the high school play of PeterP@n. Mike and I will be going to see him in action. The play runs for 2 weekends. Last year he also was in the high school play. Way to go Gage, we can't wait to see you in action!

Gage is in the grey shirt to the left


Gage is on the right in the grey shirt


No other news to report here. I just keep checking the rumor board to see if anything new is reported on the cut off date but NOTHING! Where are the rumors?????

Tonight is senior night so be prepared for some more of my rambling on Chase and Friday Night Football!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Kimmy! I can't wait for you to see my play! I love you, Gage!