Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm losing it!

You know you have lost it when you sit at the computer at Pan@ra Bread for 3 hours just waiting for a glimpse of a rumor. I know some of you are asking why there? I am so missing my high speed so I love that the nice people at Pan@ra let you use your computers here. They just didn't know that I was moving in. This has become a regular routine for me but for some reason I am very antsy today! WHERE ARE THE RUMORS?! I just checked RQ for the 5,000 time and she finally posted... no new! Wow, sure glad I waited for that. It's going to be a long weekend. HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

I am right there with the rumor thing. It was costing me $25/day for internet in Paris... so after one day of hearing nothing- decided to wait until NYC to see Rumors.... still NADA. Home now... more of Nothing. This weekend is going to be a long one.