Friday, March 20, 2009

You Know I am scared of the coaster!


Why oh why do I look at the RQ over and over. Boy do I like to torture myself. I told you I wasn't going to listen and that I wasn't going to get on that roller coaster this month! While the coaster seems appealing I am just not ready to get on (if you look real close you may see her right up front!) I continue to sit on the observation deck and see how this ride ends up. As for those of you who don't know the first rumors are showing up and even though they are a R2, it is a start to the rumors. These rumors say that the next batch could go anywhere from March 9 to March 14! Remember this is just an R2 rumor and there is nothing to say that this will happen. I sure hope for all of my friends waiting with these days that it true and of course I want to be that much closer to Emma but right now I will just continue bitting my nails and watch you scream as you pass by!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

If you decide you want to climb on....I'll make them stop so we can pick you up! I hate riding this thing by myself! =(

The Jernigans said...

Thanks for sending me your blog. I for one will be glad to get off this roller coaster. It sure has been a bumpy ride. You are SO close now! I look forward to sharing the rest of our journeys to our daughters in China!