Thursday, April 02, 2009

Opps!

Opps! The last post really was meant to tell my wonderful husband Happy Birthday and to note our 3 year LID Anniversary but it just didn't work out! On Sunday we went to my sisters for the UL game and while I was there I started to do a post and then just stopped. I thought I would post it that night but when we got back to my parents my computer wouldn't work and hasn't until today (hate when that happens!) So anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes for Mike!

Sunday we did also get together at P.F. Chang's for Mike's b-day and the 3 year LID to celebrate. My whole family was there except for Chase (good excuse, he's on his senior spring break at the beach). We had a really good time and of course talked about the fact that Miss Emma better be here for the next one of these!!!!

This week has been a crazy one as usual. (Time for bullets)
  • Work was crazy busy which called for some OT
  • The house is still moving along at snail pace, not sure if it will be done for Emma (just kidding!)
  • They cut the power off so the electric could be updated and now no one can tell me when it will be inspected. That means another weekend without power and freezing temps (not happy)
  • Haven't been feeling well so I had a full physical today. So far everything looks good, chest x-ray, EKG, and exam, just waiting on all the blood work.
  • With the computer down I have been missing everyones posts. Thank heavens for sisters who stalk the sites like I do!
  • Rumors, well it looks like the first rumors are saying March 8th is the cut off. It's only 2 days but since the 7th was HUGE this is a very good thing! I just want to know it's true because there are 5 special people waiting to see their precious little ones!
  • Last but not least we got a new coach this week, not sure what I think about the new UK coach yet. I've never really cared for Calipari but I guess I will give him a chance. I know he's a good coach just always thought Memphis was a bunch of punks so we will see what we get.
  • Oh, one more thing, get those babies posted quickly! I can't wait!!!!

No comments: