Friday, April 03, 2009

The Stork has landed!

The Stork is Landing!!!I was bummed when I got on the computer this morning and the RQ wasn't showing any news. Then my sister called and said that it looked like people were getting calls. Of course I got back on the computer (dial up at Mom's) to check all the sites and yes they are here. It looks like the 7th and the 8th are in for sure! Congrats to all the new Moms and Dad's out there. I can't wait to see all the pictures, most of all Tate
who we won't see until Monday! Hang in there Lisa!
I really just want to sit back and enjoy their day and check out the babies but of course in the back of my mind I have to think of all the options this gives us. So here goes!
  • We now have 21 very long days until our referral.
  • If we do 2 referral days a month it will take 11 months.
  • If we do 3 referral days a month it will take 7 months.
  • If we do 4 referral days a month it will take 6 months.
  • If we do 5 referral days a month it will take 5 months.
  • If we do 6 referral days a month it will take 4 months.
  • If we do 7 referral days a month it will take 3 months.
Now we also know:
  • The 7th was the biggest day in front of us.
  • There are still several large days.
  • 6 of the 21 days are weekends and should not have anyone logged in on those days.
  • If you take the 6 weekend days away that really only leaves 16 days.
So in knowing this I would think that we would get a referral between July and November (I hope!) Lets just hope that next month we get to at least the 13th.

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I have good news and bad news... atually it could be both.

Sadly I have to wait until monday. Good/bad news... I have the stomach flu. I am sure I could not even enjoy my joy IF I saw Tate's sweet face today.

I think now that this horrifically large day of the 7th is out of the way, your time will be even sooner than you think! In the meantime, you can share Tate with me!

Hugs
Lisa

meme said...

Kim and Mike - Hang in there. It is getting closer and before long you will see your sweet Emma's little face. I can't wait to go to China with you guys!! Love you Linda Smith

Anonymous said...

We will keep our fingers crossed! Love you! Tommi

The Jernigans said...

You are SO close! Hang in there. From personal experience, these last 21 days will fly by. Praying that you see Emma's sweet face SOON!