Monday, April 13, 2009

Got Cold Chills!

As I continue to wait for Emma's referral, this month brought new life to our wait. During this long wait I have met wonderful people and followed so many journeys to see their beautiful daughters. While I have loved seeing the babies every month I am beginning to see the babies of those with dates near ours. These are the people who I have followed more closely. Since this month included March 7th and 8th it brought several precious little ones that I was over the moon excited to see. Among these little ones was an extremely special one to me. For those of you who know me, know that when we started the adoption process we joined a secret pal swap. I was so excited to be part of this and found that I had the best secret pal ever in 2 ways! All along I followed this special person's blog and got so excited every time I got to send a gift and see the joy it brought her and her sweet daughter #1! During this same time I was also receiving the most amazing gifts for my sweet Emma. It turned out that my secret pal and I had each other! The whole time we were sending gifts to each other (CLUELESS). It made it all that much more special as I had been following her hopes and dreams for some time and she had been following mine! OK! Long story to bring you up to date! The reason I am telling you all about this is that my wonderful secret pal finally got to see her sweet little one this month!

Introducing TATE!




I hope she knows how excited Mike and I (and my entire family) are for her. She is so deserving and I could not be more excited for Lisa, Mesa, and Tate. Now what makes it even more exciting is that she expected an older child and Tate is 8 months old! She is going to be such a wonderful MOM! Congrats Lisa, Oh my heck, you are finally going to bring Tate home!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Ohmy heck.... I am finally coming off of cloud 9 and hitting my bloglines!!! Thank you so much for the love and joy for Tate, Mesa and me. We will share Tate until you see your sweet Emma.

Hugs