Friday, May 29, 2009

A special friend

During this long journey I have found comfort in my friend. My friend that has given me hope, courage and the information to get me through this long process. This friend has been her every time I need her, even at 3am! This friend I am talking about is Rumor Queen. Now I know the RQ gets a lot of criticism but the truth is, what we we do without all the time spent and information she gives us. Something the I look forward to every month is her projection table. She gives her best guesstimate of what the future months of referrals look like. Now this info is based purely on statistics of pasts months and polls. So while it is not always right it at least gives us a little info about what the months ahead look like and for some of us hope. It was just recently that our LID is finally on the chart (about time!) Now with us having a LID of 3/29/06 you can look at the chart below and see what our chances are...
I am hoping that we will at least stay with the Small group and get our referral in Sept. We are hoping this is worst case senerio but it could always be Oct or Nov. In looking at the chart it gives me hope to see that Emma time is close. Thanks RQ!

2 comments:

The Jernigans said...

You are SO close! Just think...Emma has been born. You KNOW that for sure. Based on when Julianna's paperwork was done, they are probably putting Emma's paperwork in about now.

The Tracy's said...

Can't wait to see Emma in your arms! Hang in there!