Friday, July 17, 2009

Why is it so quiet?

WHERE ARE THE RUMORS?!

Today is July 17th and as of yet I haven't seen any rumors! Last month the batch came out June 19th so you would think we are in the time frame to at least start hearing some rumors. Nothing, Nada! Please don't send us into the weekend without at least some kind of rumors. I know I don't always believe the rumors and in some cases I don't want to listen to them but I at least like to see them! So this morning I will be checking the rumor board over and over to hopefully get some kind of news. I so appreciate RQ for all the time she puts into this board and I like reading about book, toy and baby gear reviews but where are the rumors?

UPDATE: THE FIRST RUMORS ARE IN.... IT COMES FROM AN AGENCY SAYING THAT THEIR MARCH 21 AND 22 CLIENTS ARE IN. NOW THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THIS IS THE CUT-OFF BUT IT IS A GOOD CHANCE IT IS. I AM SO HOPING FOR THE 23RD TO BE IN BUT 2 IS BETTER THAN ONE AND THAT WOULD PUT US AT 7 DAYS (2 WEEKEND DAYS). IF THAT IS THE CUT-OFF I AM FOR SURE NOT IN FOR NEXT MONTH BUT MAYBE SEPT, WE'LL SEE.....

2 comments:

meme said...

Closer and closer we get to our trip to China!! I am hoping for September. I'll be ready and I know you and Mike will be. Love you guys.
Linda

The Jernigans said...

I am checking RQ too! I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get
Emma's referral. It will be the most exciting time of your life!