Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's Wednesday!

Well it's happy Wednesday for me! It has been a really long 3 days. I worked 44 hours in 3 days. Tuesday was the longest since I went in at 5:40am and got off at 11:20pm. Way to many hours standing on your feet digging around in peoples belly's (sorry for the visual!) Oh well, my week is over and I can enjoy a few days off.

I know what you are thinking... It's Weigh In Wednesday (right!) Well, for this week I am excited to post, just don't expect this every week. I got up this morning, stripped down (can't have any extra weight) and stepped up on the scale. Survey says.... 4 lbs.! I couldn't believe it. I have now lost a total of 12 lbs. I still have a long way to go but Emma and The Great Wall sure are a good inspiration. I can't wait to see how everyone else is doing.

Well, it's late for tonight so you'll here more from me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

That is EXCELLENT! So are you counting calories or just cutting back. (You can tell I'm desperate to hear your secret).