Monday, June 26, 2006

Our Awesome Pal!

Jack says a big thank you to our wonderful secret pal!
When I got off work tonight and called home Mike said there was a package waiting. I couldn't wait to get home to open it and see what we got this month. Here is a picture of the box as we opened it up. Check out how cute the card is. It reminds me of the flowers in Emma's bedding!

Look at all of these wonderful gifts. Secret Pal you sure are spoiling all of the Kramer's! These are Emma's first summer toys! Look at how cute the Elmo sprinkler is (I wanted to get it out but I know I should keep it for Emma. We also got the cutest sand toys so I reminded Mike that we will have these to take on our first beach trip! I don't know if you can see the little ducks that squirt water (my favorite). I got some of the cutest summer time scrapbook stickers and Jack got a bag of goodies.
Check out Jack with his bag of bones. He was so excited to get one as you can see in the picture above. He has been sitting at the table all night waiting for me to give him another treat. Look at the cute tag with his name on it. Isn't he adorable!

Secret Pal, I just wanted to let you know how much we loved all of the gifts and can't wait to find out who you are so we can thank you in person. All of your notes and gifts have meant so much to us and we can't begin to thank you enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Do I see a cat in the background? How could I have forgotten the cat? There is always next month! Glad you liked it!

XOXOXOXOXO
Your Secret Pal