Sunday, June 25, 2006

A little fun time

Thursday night we had a house full of kiddos and we really enjoyed every minute of it! Above is from left to right Gage, Stevie, and Hunter. Can't you see the love.

Charlee finds a little time to relax and make a call

Chase spends the morning helping the little ones with a little painting project. I think we have some future artists in the family!
Tommi, I promise I didn't feed him anything bad! A little candy never hurt anyone!

These were just a few of the shots I got of the kids this weekend. Thursday night we went to see Car's and out to dinner. I wish I would have gotten a shot of the dessert Gage and Charlee ate (absolutely sinful!!) Friday was such a beautiful day and we had a ball painting and had a little fun in the sun on the slip and slide.

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

It looks like a lot of fun was had by all!