Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yummy!!

When I got home from work today Mike had a box sitting on the table for me, well, for Emma. As I got closer I realized that it came from my wonderful and amazing friend Lisa. Now, over the past year Lisa has been spoiling the entire Kramer family rotten. She has become very special to us. Today she (and Mesa) sent us a chocolate egg. Not just any ordinary egg! This egg is from a local candy shop in Salt Lake and it has Emma's name on it. Lisa told us that this year Mike and I can enjoy Emma's egg. I can't wait! Thank you so much Lisa for always thinking of us. We are so lucky to have made such a wonderful friend. I can't wait until next year when Emma and Tate can pig out on their own special chocolate eggs!


6 comments:

C's Mom said...

What a sweetheart Lisa is...always coming up with cute ideas :0)

Ava's family said...

That was so sweet. The bunny is off to the store to replace all the candy I have been munching these last few days...The baskets are going to look pretty sad if he doesn't replace it!! =)

Polar Bear said...

That is so sweet. Looks yummy!

Stephanie said...

Mmmmm. That's one awesome hubby!

Lisa and Tate said...

Hey-
I figure it was your turn to eat Emma's egg, since I caved to temptation and ate Emma's last year instead of sends it as a secret pal gift!!!

Hugs
Lisa

t~ said...

No sweeter treat than a chocolate egg from a lovely gal pal!