Thursday, June 25, 2009

9 days it is!

Well it is official that the referrals went from March 15, 2006 - March 20, 2006! While I know it was 6 days it had a weekend in there and wasn't huge days, but still 6 days closer! What does this mean for us? Well, we have 9 days between now and our referral for Emma. Of those 9 days, 2 of the days are weekend days. So technically it is 7 days worth of referrals. If I look at a best case worst case, this is what I can predict. If we continue to get referrals every month the absolutely latest we should get a referral is January (that is if we get 1 day every month, excluding the weekend). If they do 2 days a month, a November referral. If they do 3 or 4 days a month, a Sept. referral. A 5 day a month batch or more could get us an August referral. My guess is a October referral which would mean we would travel (depending on when the referrals come out during the month) in late Nov. or Dec. Please pray we have our sweet little Emma home for Christmas this year.

Now here are the projections posted on rumor queen this week. For those of you not familiar with her projections she has based these on past months. It started with bad, mid and good case but as things slowed to snail pace she added horrid and extra small which is the first column. Now these are just projections based on past history. As you can see if we continue a small batch she also has October as our month. We would have to have the best case to get a referral in July (not even a chance). It is nice to see that with even the extra small batches she projects that we will have our Emma in October!
Below is another look at a March 2006 calender. As you can see the 20th was a Monday. For next month we hope to at least get a 2 day batch and make it to the 22nd, anything beyond that would be incredible!

5 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

It is getting closer.... I am hoping for a 2006 good case!!! I can hope can't I???

Hugs... Tate is loving her Tate taggy!!! Thanks for it!

The Jernigans said...

Only 9 days left! I will be praying that Emma is home WAY before Christmas!

Gillmores on the Go said...

It is getting closer and closer. Continued prayers are with you both. Can't wait to see her!

amber able said...

Kim,

It has been so long since we have spoken. I just checked RQ for the first time in forever and I can't believe you are 9 days away!!!!! It is so real and it is so gonna happen! Little Emma will be home soon. I absolutely can not wait to see her. I don't have your email anymore so send me an email so I can keep better tabs on you guys since your getting so close!!! I don't know if Leslie told you but we adopted a little girl in March. What a blessing! Hope to talk to you soon! Amber
amberable@insightbb.com

The Tracy's said...

So excited for you!